Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why Norway makes me Fat

This is called brunost or brown cheese. It is completely Norwegian and completely tasty. You just eat it on bread or these big cracker things they call hard bread (which is gross). They say most people that aren't from here don't like it, but I'm not most people....as you know. I love it. Cheese makes me happy.




Oh Good ole Walter! What would I do without your chocolate. This is my favorite candybar and I keep eating more and more of it and can't stop.

These two things are just two of the reasons why I get fat, the other one is that I just can't seem to stop eating. Even when I'm not hungry, I just want to eat whatever is in site. People say it's from the cold, but I think that I just really like to eat chocolate and cheese. Who doesn't???

2 comments:

Linds said...

mmmm chocolate... mmm cheese... chocolate cheese... blechk!

how are you my name twin? We miss you and the pigs. We bought that game like a few months ago and haven't yet played it. i'm not sure it would be quite right without you. When will you be home again?

Jenny said...

I do. :)