Monday, June 15, 2009

Glass Door

Yesterday I went to stake conference in Oslo via train and subway. I got to Oslo on the train and was doing just fine and then I had to switch to the subway for the rest of the journey. After I read on one of the electronic boards as to where the trains go, I turned to go down the big corridor and SMACK!!!! I ran right into a sliding glass door. I turned and immediately started laughing, especially when I realized there was some guy watching as I did my little stunt. How embarrassing. I mean, you always hear about people doing this and see it on funny shows, but when you actually see it, or do it yourself, you feel the full stupidity rush at you like a ton o' bricks. So classic!!! I wish you all could've seen me. Then, as I was sitting on the subway I kept having little bursts of laughter whenever I thought of my incident, which I am sure the other passengers enjoyed. I've been having some shiny moments lately, this is just one.

2 comments:

Becca said...

great job! :) haha! i've done similar things, like tripping up stairs while by myself and scattering everything that i'm carrying. always remember to laugh! if you don't then you feel like a bigger nerd... i don't know why that is but it just works that way. so... are you going to be in norway this fall? this past fall/winter was way too crazy for traveling but i possibly might be able to swing by there sometime this fall... :) i'm working on convincing my husband - cross your fingers!

Jess Is Rad said...

Ezra did that last week and we all cracked up but he cried. Maybe when he's bigger he'll laugh but...to defend him, he had a red head the rest of the night so it probably hurt pretty good.