Friday, October 9, 2009

Back to the Grind

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm back in Norway once again. The long stints of time are over and I only have about 8 months left! It's weird to think I'll have a masters degree in May. Isn't that for old people??? I must say that I'm excited to finish so I won't have to travel 5000 miles every time I want to go home. The time has FLOWN by, though. I'm not exactly excited to be back this time, I ain't gonna lie. Fun at home sure does beat a lonely night with nothing to do in Norway. The next two semesters should be busy with thesis writing and a couple classes...so at least there won't be AS MUCH pure boredom. We'll see! I have determined, however, that with my boredom I will not be making cookies. This time around Lindsey refuses to put on those few extra pounds by fine-tuning her baking skills and inhaling ALL her creations.

No comments: