Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Get out of the Country!

It seems like no country really wants me around....the other day I was in my friends house, just being a good little girl, minding my own business and watching Enchanted when another lady comes in the house and is very stressed because she had just hit a car. A red car. My car. This lady is very nice and knows the people whose house I am in, but she accidentally just backed into my car. She apologized about 500 times. It's not a big deal and very fixable, but these things just keep happening to me! (please reference the last blog!). So I have come to conclude that neither Norway or the USA wants me. First the pants-less man bids me adieu at the Oslo airport and then when I get back home, people steal my stuff, my car gets hit, and I'm in the middle of my second cold in 6 weeks. OR....maybe it's just Texas, YES, it's TEXAS that doesn't want me! Oh what a happy thought! Mutual dislike is always better than a one-sided dislike. I don't want Texas either! No offense to all my grand friends that live in the Lonestar State....I still like you guys. :) Now that I think about it, though, Utah didn't really want me either....I'm seeing a pattern here. Where to next?????! Who knows! I am known to change my mind on occasion....

3 comments:

Clarissa Jane said...

we want/wanted you here!!! but you left us you dee dee hollper!! :(

y vamch iou roonnache!!

llub iou!!

...poor red...

Shannon said...

You keep talkin' like that and someone might try to burn your house down, ding dong................
But I am sorry about the unfortunate series of events. :( Don't worry, Santa's chasing him down, and he's got him a new pair o' pants. No freakhog running around here!

Becca said...

i just wanted to tell you that... you're fehrly HILARIOUS! i love reading your blog and checking up on your latest adventures. i just need to work on updating mine now and then... :)