Friday, January 2, 2009

Metal Rooster


I was born in the year of the chicken, or rooster. I verified this using good ole Wikipedia and then also found that the specific element for my year reveals that I was born in the year of the "metal rooster." What does that mean?????? (I dedicate my blog to the metal rooster....as seen by the big chicken in the background)........I looked up metal rooster and found that I belong to a clan called the "rooster people." There was a special site just for the metal rooster people telling us all about ourselves. Apparently I am the most high-minded of all the zodiac animals. Hmmm. One would think that we could be called something better than "rooster people."

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey, I'm pretty sure I'm a rooster, too, but I don't know about that metal part...

Was in FW today and missed you! :(

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True said...

Cool can i call you rooster girl now? JK. Happy New Year!!!

Clarissa Jane said...

metal??? are your sure it didn't say MENTAL???

thinking of mac n cheese and nachos...

A Tale of Three said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

After I wrote this post...I saw a metal chicken in a building on campus. I think it's a sign.